Thursday, March 21, 2013

THE MORMONS ARE COMING!!!



Ummmmm...HELLO!.....WE'RE ALREADY HERE!

This poster has been in many tube stations all over the city.  The Book of Mormon musical....here it comes.  It's interesting to watch the church prepare for it.  It's talked about in meetings as a great opportunity to share the gospel.   There's a big push for people to do their "I'm a Mormon" profile.  Alex Boye and others have been here recording TV ads.  As Rick says, any publicity, good or bad, is good for the church.  It causes people to ask more questions.

We met our downstairs neighbor a few weeks ago.  Rick mentioned we were Mormons, and she was all excited and mentioned she plans on seeing it (they're Jewish).   I hope we have an opprtunity to discuss it after she does.  So interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your adventures in your new home. Funny thing is, I had a dream that I visited you...but it was in a colony in space. I guess that is how far away I feel you are. :) Hope you enjoy learning and living there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and am so excited to follow your adventures! One of my dear friends, who was baptized just over a year ago, started investigating because of the Book of Mormon musical. It's a pretty neat story and path she took. That is exciting the church is doing so much publicity to coincide with the show.

    ReplyDelete